Home Forums General Discussion Hydrochloric Acid

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Bill
    Participant

Hi Juliette,

Your welcome, glad if I could help in some small way.

I have been doing the HCL since around  August or September, and paying much more awareness to keeping myself alkaline since then. But for years have been aware of the benifts of keeping an alkaline balance. Unfortunately I did not pay as much attention to it the  last couple of years and was not eating as healthily as I used to.

I believe both have been quite helpful to me. It seemed to improve digestion greatly when I added the HCL. And my pain and inflammation seemed to improve markedly after several weeks of the HCL and keeping my body in an alkaline ph as much as possible. I started juicing organic veggies and mixing in the ionic coral  mineral supplement. Ialso started eating a more vegan type diet with alot of veggies and some good organic complex carbs such as brown rice and millet.

The pain in my knees which had been intense at night pretty much stopped except when using them to get up and down. Fatigue decreased  as well. Shoulder inflammation also decreased quite a bit. I was able to greatly reduce the Ibuprofen and the Naproxen. Also quit needing pain med for the knees at night. I still have my moments of pain, fatigue, ect. But do feel much stronger in general than I did. Let me make clear I still have along way to go,  but it has helped me quite a bit as I have only recently started AP.

As far as Marshalls take on the high alkaline state, I can tell you what I have gleaned from listening to his shows. But Im not an expert and others on this board know far more than I do on this subject. He believes if your ph is regularly 7.4 or higher (which is pretty rare unless you are juicing like crazy ) then your body may be creating ammonia and leeching minerals from the bone in an effort to buffer the acid ( they call it the emergency state). So he would tell people to greatly increase minerals that show proof of alkalizing and then the alkaline level will eventually drop somewhat and then begin to rise to the appropriate 6.4 to 7.0 level. (not all forms of mineral supplements will alkalize)

I have been around health related issues long enough to know DR. B. Marshall is a brilliant guy. I do use his vegetable and mineral based HCL detox kit ( sugar beet based HCL and a bottle of mineral based activator-transporter) after meals and find it effective and gentle. I also like the Ionic coral mineral powder to mix with my juice and a little aloe vera powder. It does quickly alkalize the body. So I think there is merit to his products and his show. He has alot of good health information and has helped alot of people. But the show IS  a vehicle for promoting his supplements,  so that must be understood as well. Im sure there are other good products out there that also perform very well.

I also have no idea how the MP may effect the acid -alkaline balance as well.

Well I hope that helps at least a bit. Happy healing Juliette.

Bill

Juliette
    Participant

Thanks, Bill.  Again, very helpful info.

I think the balance of mag/cal places a crucial role in all of this (as well as potassium & sodium).  So this is what I am concentrating on in addition to MP.

Here is an interesting link on the above subject for anyone who it might help:)
    http://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/four%20lows.htm

casey
    Participant

Thanks AF , for the IgA info.

I have dug up some info on IgA deficiency and have found articles that say IgA defienct people have higher risks of autoimmune disease.Yep, their right on that!

I also belive that this defiency is associated with celiac syndrome or gluten sensitivty as that is supposed to be found in  high amounts on mucus membranes such as the gut. Well , being defienct in that and eating gluten ,unknowly for most of my life may be what has killed my gut allowing the bacteria to go rampid helping accelerate disease.

Also, gluten sensitivity and celiac are often hereditary so that may explain the genetic link to why my mother, myself and son all have disease. We were never diagnosed with this and until recently, found my son and i have a celiac type sydrome.

Answer i need to find but probably will never know is….did the disease create the celiac type sydrome or did the celiac sydrome help cause the disease? No way of knowing that one!

Casey

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘ Hydrochloric Acid’ is closed to new replies.