Home Forums General Discussion Hey Maz…interesting

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 16 years ago by Maz.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Good morning Maz;
         Just thought I would post this from the Rheumatic.org site.Knowing you,you are probably 10 steps ahead of me.I don't think there is a problem posting this article because they mentioned that it is free to those interested and in research. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    MYCOPLASMA REGISTRY REPORTS
    for gulf war syndrome & chronic fatigue syndrome

DianeWI
    Participant

This is really frightening to me since I'm having a lot of brain issues going on.  I'm having an MRI tomorrow in fact.  I'm having a lot of dizzines, visual problems, hearing problems, electrical sensations from the back of the neck into the head, balance issues, and more.  I was hoping the article would tell us what could be done, but apparently they don't know either.    Good informative post, but a scary one!

Diane/WI

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=31]Lynne G./SD[/user] wrote:

Just thought I would post this from the Rheumatic.org site.Knowing you,you are probably 10 steps ahead of me.I don't think there is a problem posting this article because they mentioned that it is free to those interested and in research.

Lynne, thanks so much for fwding this article! Nope, I hadn't seen it and found it really fascinating, so you're many steps ahead of me!

Columbia Univerity's Lyme Research group are doing similar studies and having great results. I don't think it will be long before some researcher pins this down for all time. We just have to hope that 'the powers that be' don't “strong arm” these guys in search of scientific truth ….. as seems to have happened to one such researcher who recently found that Bb spirochetes are able to survive in mice tissue after standard abx treatment even though their blood serum levels test negative. 🙁  

Interesting, too, that one of these study subjects had confirmed Lyme. Not only does Lyme Bb ball up into spheroblast CWD L-Forms when under threat, looking remarkably like a mycoplasma…the fried eggs thing that Doc Brown described…different strains of mycoplasma are also known to be passed by various insect vectors, including the deer tick. Perhaps, ultimately, it will matter not whether one has confirmed Lyme or not or how one got it. Studies such as these are least pin-pointing causes now and how these pleomorphic organisms invade collagen-rich tissue. I think just knowing one has Lyme in the current 'climate' helps when considering long term treatment options. Having to make this choice, if future research confirms, once and for all, the infectious root of many of our currently confounding diseases, should be moot. It will be starkly clear that antibiotic therapy is the only way to treat…

…unless other treatments can then be developed. I've often wondered if there could be some type of antibiotic created that could be targeted specifically at compromising the outer lipid layer of the mycoplasma (sort of blow the little blighters up in situe), though probably impossible without also affecting host lipid synthesis. Was watching…Dateline, I think it was….last week and a guy – an engineer – who was dying from lymphoma. Tired of being a cancer patient in wards where he watched the suffering of countless children undergoing aggressive chemo, he suddenly had a flash of insight. Since then, he's spent his time and personal resources on harnessing radio waves to target tumor tissue with amazing success, using hot dogs as replacement human tissue of all things! He's now got researchers all abuzz who are working on ways to use nanotechnology….that is, manufacturing bio-identical antibodies that have an affinity to cancer cells and attaching them to gold particles that head straight to the tumor. Then, using the radio waves, they are literally able to incinerate/melt the gold and the cancer cells are killed in the process…anywhere they have migrated within the body. 

It could be years before human trials begin, but apparently this research is very hopeful. Of course, images of “I Am Legend” spring to mind or pharmaceutical waging all out war, but the possibilities of this sort of technology are incredible to contemplate.

Apologies for the rambling….but I often wonder what would happen in the medical world if some such research came along to change the paradigm definitively for all time….

Thanks, Lynne…you're a treasure.

Peace, Maz

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ Hey Maz…interesting’ is closed to new replies.