Home Forums General Discussion headaches anyone?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    worldofme
    Participant

anyone get headaches? burning feeling and throbbing?

I don’t understand why if arthritis is trigger by bug then why isn’t it going away with the right ABX?

How can it become resistant to every single abx?

has anyone really been cure by abx?or these act as suppressor?

richie
    Participant

What makes you think a headache is related to arthritis –antibiotic is not a miracle nor is it a cure-all for headaches etc —Antibiotic therapy is not a cure rather the goal is remission and could well be a suppressor –If you are looking for cures -you are looking in the wrong place !!!!

Pinkmoth
    Keymaster

An enormous number of people on this forum have gotten better using antibiotics….including myself. I don’t even want to think about the state I would currently be in if I had never started abx…

I never used to get headaches when I was healthy, but after I started showing rheumatic symptoms, I would get headaches. I noticed it seemed to be triggered by certain foods, specifically dairy. After I spent months caring for my gut, the headaches have gone away and I can eat foods I used to react to in other ways as well. So I came to blame leaky gut for the headaches.

Have you been taking steps to heal your gut? Maz is the one who taught me how important of a step this is. Changing diet for a while and using bovine colostrum and probiotics have made some of the biggest steps toward the overall improvement in my health.

Yes the abx is working but takes time and when the gut is screwed up from the disease, it starts a really nasty cycle of exacerbation of the disease and you will suffer longer than you need to until you get that under control.

Autoimmune: ANA positive speckled. Probable MCTD with SD overlap. Hashimoto's. Possible Erlos Danlos. Mold Illness.
    Infections: Bartonella, toxoplasmosis, mycoplasma, EBV
    Meds: minocycline (Zydus generic) 100mg 1x daily,
    Supps: digestive enzymes, Monolaurin, Betaine hydrochloric acid, iron, quercetin, biocidin

richie
    Participant

Agreed -people get better using antibiotic –myself included but I stress it is not a cure –merely remission -over the 18 years or so I have been around here so many people relapse if antibiotic stopped completely –while I am in remission I continue the antibiotic because relapse is a definite possibility –no less a pioneer than my doctor at the time Dr Trentham of Harvard felt stopping the minocin completely made relapse a strong possibility –this is remission –no cures !!!!

PhilC
    Participant

Headaches are a possible “side effect” of antibiotic therapy. I had headaches when I first started on doxycycline, and again when I started on minocycline. Although unpleasant, the headaches are likely due to bacteria being killed. One can think of it as a type of “die-off” reaction.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

worldofme
    Participant

Yes, I know Abx is more of a treatment than a cure.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.