Home Forums General Discussion has anyone tried Adequan or Glucosamine injections

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lor
    Participant

Hi,

Has anyone tried the horse injection of Adequan? or the glucosamine injection. I am giving my mare glucosamine injections for joint pain and it is really helping her.

Just a thought.

lori

cavalier
    Participant

I did a different injection hydrolaunic – spelling acid into the knee joint about 7 each knee while painful to inject it d/n offer relief. Some say the HA is more helpful but I think it depends on the root of the problem as to which. If any will be of help.

Sorry I can’t be of more help.

Jill

richie
    Participant

Hi Tried the horse injection for who ???? A person or a horse ?????????????????????
    richie

richie
    Participant

Hi Hyaluronic acid is an excellent lubricant —-helpful for osteoarthritis –the most important aspect of the injection is that the person injecting places it in exactly the correct location —
    richie

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

I am giving my mare glucosamine injections for joint pain and it is really helping her.

Believe glucosamine is helpful for osteo-arthrtitis but rheumatoid is a different beast

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.