Home Forums General Discussion Happy Easter Everyone!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tiff
    Participant

Wanted to pop in and catch up with the board.  My long anticipated trip to St. Louis was great.  My dear friend there gave me lots of TLC, and we chatted a lot about ways to cope with what I am dealing with.  It was so nice to have a sympathetic ear.  Travel home was chaotic as I had to delay and send my kids without me.  I got hit with an attack right at the base of my skull which left me rather like an insect pinned to a board through the head for about 5 hours (more general pain lasted two days before it got that bad).  It was pretty awful.  I am now having that much talked about “rib” pain which at least did not surprise me as I have read so much about it.  To me it seems connected to my shoulder, but who knows.  Such fun.

Oddly, I feel great otherwise, and am getting a lot done when it lets up.  My friend, who I visited in January of last year, said that she can't believe how great I look, much better than last year.  Interesting and oddly true.  The Minocin is working great on my skin, and my hair and nails seem very healthy for such a sick person, but it literally took 18 months.  In other ways I am better, too.  This continues to give me great hope that a more advanced approach will bring real healing, so….. 

I will be starting MP tomorrow – officially.  I think I have my ducks in a row as much as possible, so I have to make the jump.  I'll be getting results from blood tests this week which I will post.  That is always interesting.

Well, it is good to be “home,” and “see” everyone again.  I have quite a bit of catch up reading to do.  Take care!

John McDonald
    Participant

Pinned to the wall? What a visual! I hope that you feel better now and glad that you had a good visit.

Good luck with the MP. Let us know how you fare.

john

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ Happy Easter Everyone!’ is closed to new replies.