Home Forums General Discussion Greeno – interesting info on your dietary findings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Greeno – best of luck on your AP journey – you'll find lots of support on this Board. Thank you for posting your findings in your personal diet diary – it made very interesting reading. You are obviously both curious and determined – two qualities that will serve you well on this road! BTW a few posts over the last 2 days have also been diet related so should interest you. Welcome to the Board and to AP! Lynnie 

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

PatriciaNZ
    Participant

HI Greeno- 
    I found your personal journey so very interesting- I have followed a very similar Diet and I am so much better from just Diet alone. ( I avoid Gluten, Dairy, Sugar, Yeast, nightshade family) I think starting so soon was a big help!
    I have PR (for two years) and made changes just two weeks after getting sick and sore- I was lucky enough to find a Naturpath who supported me through the detox and diet and now I am under a Doctor who is also a Herbalist. I am fit and well now but intend staying on the diet – maybe for ever- as long as I am Pain Free:)
    Good luck with your continued healing journey and keep us posted.:D

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ Greeno – interesting info on your dietary findings’ is closed to new replies.