Home Forums General Discussion Forum Admin email for login problems

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    lynnie_sydney
    Participant

All – for future reference.
    As some people access the Forum directly, this is to let you know that there is a statement on the main Road Back site that gives Forum users an email address to use in the case of Forum login problems. It is on the page you land on when clicking ‘Bulletin Board’ (which is what Forum used to be called).

If you are having problems with login to the Forum please email: forumadmin@roadback.org

https://www.roadback.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/community.sub/subgroup_id/3.html

So please address any and all problems with accessing the Forum to this address to be sure a Volunteer will pick up the email.
    Please do NOT send emails to the automated alert system (forum@roadback.org). This is unmonitored and your email may not be picked up

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Thanks Lynnie,

it worked and I now can send msg again 😀

Eva

Eva Holloway

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Lynnie,
    how do I change my signature info?
    Thanks,
    Eva

Eva Holloway

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Hi Eva
    Go to user control panel (above left). Click on profile tab then you’ll see ‘edit signature’. Click on that, make any changes, then click on submit. Rrmrmbrr there’s a 255 character limit (which includes letters, numbers and spaces).

Incidentally, I think someone was trying to PM you. We have had no email notifications for a while (amongst other issues with Forum) so check your inbox.

Be well! Lynnie

rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Thanks Lynnie, you always are able to lead me to the right place.
    Eva 🙂

Eva Holloway

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Lynnie;
    We are having computer problems and I expect I won’t be able to log in on the new one.I have been here so long that I don’t have a clue whet my password is anymore.Could you let me know in case all hell breaks out.
    Thanks,LynneG/SD

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Hi Lynne – we dont store or have access to people’s passwords. What I can do is to give you a temporary new one. I will PM this to you.

Be well! Lynnie

Rosey UK
    Participant

Hi Lynnie,
    Thank you soooo much for fixing the problem. I couldn’t have done it without you
    P.S hope you enjoyed your few days off!

Rosemary

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

You are very welcome Rosey. Sorry you got caught up in that and glad it was able to be resolved quickly.

Be well! Lynnie

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

This post is for everyone – PLEASE READ

Occasionally one of our forum members will get caught up in an anti-spam blacklisting of IP addresses (each computer has its own, unique IP address). It doesnt mean you are sending SPAM, just that your IP address is with a server that has had a spammer and sometimes your IP address will be caught up in a general blacklisting by one of those databases.

Our new anti-spam measures pick up ALL anti-spam database blacklistings. At present, this is working seamlessly. But, this shut-out of these unbelievable nuisances also means that, occasionally, one of our forum users’ IP addresses will get caught in a blacklist net. It’s not a blacklisting that we’ve instituted, but one that appears on one of the major anti-spam databases. Our system just picks all those up.

If that happens to you at any time, please email forumadmin@roadback.org (this address is also detailed on our main site) giving your username. It is a very quick fix to un-exclude you from this and to get you back onto the forum.

Be well! Lynnie

Marthaj
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m trying to get back in touch with the mom who has a daughter around with RA. I’ve lost my old email acct and had to re-register. I can’t seem to remember her name. I’m an old time to the board with SD. Also, is there still a way to PM individuals>
    Thank you,
    Martha

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

martha
    if you email forumadmin@roadback.org I can probably find your username in the database (assuming your email address is the same – if not please advise what email address you registered under). I can locate your username for you and give you a temp new password (system doesn’t store passwords).

As you’ve just reregistered, you will not be able to PM others until you’ve posted 3 times – spam preventive measure. However, may be better to retrieve your old username and continue with that one

Be well! Lynnie

zeljana
    Participant

@lynnie_sydney wrote:

martha
    if you email forumadmin@roadback.org I can probably find your username in the database (assuming your email address is the same – if not please advise what email address you registered under). I can locate your username for you and give you a temp new password (system doesn’t store passwords).

As you’ve just reregistered, you will not be able to PM others until you’ve posted 3 times – spam preventive measure. However, may be better to retrieve your old username and continue with that one

Hi!

What is going on with login in?
    I could log in.I finally can but all my previous posts and history is deleted.
    What is going on with my user ID?

Thank you!

Zeljana ( mother of EMA with JIA)

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

answered in your other thread and by email

Be well! Lynnie

zeljana
    Participant

@lynnie_sydney wrote:

answered in your other thread and by email

Hi !

Here I go again 😆
    Please tell how to manage notification about replay on posts that I was involved in…
    I do not receive notification by email like before and I forgot where to adjust this…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.