Home Forums General Discussion First update in a while

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JustDiagnosedChris
    Participant

I started my 3rd semester of college at the beginning of February. Since my doctor lowered my MINO dose, I have been actually getting better(strange).

I only take it Monday and Thursday. I now have alot more hair rapidly appearing all over my body, and I’m Italian so that’s a normal thing( haha). Anyway, my heart has been improving too. I’ve been having PVC’s with my heart every 3 seconds, every hour, every day, seven days a week, since I was about 16. For 3 weeks I haven’t had one single PVC, but I have noticed that my heart beats faster than it used to, not sure why.

I got an update from Dr. Neubig in Michigan that his team is making progress with their cure for SD. Which is a good thing.

But more than anything we need to understand the supernatural component of all of this, and that is what I want to get to the bottom of. There is a lot of sorcery and occultism in my family history, and I know for a fact that skin disease is usually a direct result of such practices, even to those who never personally took part in it.

I think before we test for Lyme and do all these other things we need to think about the spiritual side of things. Even DR. F says that alot of this is caused by demons.

I pray for you all, that you would see the light in such an age of falsehood. After all, I try to be understand that most of you probably have no faith, but the truth is the truth regardless.

This could be my last post ever on here, and I will pray for God to show me the truth through this. He will deliver me, and once I have overcome this I will show anyone who needs help.

God bless you all in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

richie
    Participant

I find this highly insulting and it really should be deleted –how dare anyone question my faith

I am really pissed off —
    richie

Forum Admin
    Keymaster

@JustDiagnosedChris wrote:

After all, I try to be understand that most of you probably have no faith, but the truth is the truth regardless.

RBFV Admin has made the decision to close this discussion thread to further comment as per forum guidelines and because it doesn’t serve the mission of this foundation:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1

FORUM GUIDELINES:
    1.Please do not advertise or make use of the forum for any commercial purpose
    2.Please do not post the names of physicians. Initials are acceptable
    3.Please keep the discussion forum’s primary focus on questions about, experiences with or information related to antibiotic protocols (AP) for rheumatic diseases and/or measures that may support and enhance the therapy
    4.Please do not post copyrighted materials.
    5.Please ensure that scientific claims and quoted information contain an appropriate reference to the source
    6.Please do not engage in flaming (personal attacks on any support forum user)

RBF retains the right to remove posts which violate the above guidelines and to block any user who consistently disregards them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ First update in a while’ is closed to new replies.