Home Forums General Discussion First Liver flush experience

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MMW
    Participant

I was led to do this flush due to mild pain in the right side under my rib cage for about 4 months that had me concerned. 

This is my experience.

The day before and the day of the flush, I drank 4 glasses with 1 Tab. Apple Cider Vinegar (Braggs) and 8 oz of water.  

I took 1 1/2 Tab of Magnesiums sulfate in 8 oz of water at 6 and then at 8pm.

I drank 1/2 cup organic olive oil with 1/2 cup grapefruit juice at 10pm. 

One hour after drinking the olive oil, I got nausea and felt really gross.  I had my first bout of diahrea and was worried it was too early to have it. (no stones)
    I went to sleep and woke up at 4AM.

At 4pm I was EXTREMELY sick.  I threw up and had on going diahrea.   I laid on the bathroom floor and didn't care about if I had stones being expelled or not.   I could not imagine doing this again based on the way I felt.  I did expell only a few small pencil eraser sized green stones (maybe 50)…but I didn't care at the time.

The next morning I too 4 oxypowder capsules.  All day I had a headache and was out of it.   I laid on the couch and tried to rehydrate by drinking electolytes.  I did not have any more bowel movements that day until 5PM.  At 5pm I expelled about 50 quarter sized very soft gel green stones.

My pain left for about a week.   It is still way better.  But a  couple of days ago I notice a dull sensation returning.   It is not like before, though.   So in my oppinion the flush took the edge off of my pain but I may need to do it again.  Yikes!

Does anyone know if the magnesium sulfate is sulfur based and could be the reason for getting the headache the next day?   Sulfur based products can do that.  I know MSM does that to me.

I was wondering if getting as sick as I did was routine and to be expected.  Has any other flushers experienced similar reactions?

Marianne

marypart
    Participant

I don't know if it makes much difference, but my son's doctor recommends Magnesium Malate.  He takes one called Vinco's everyday and uses it for liver flushes.

I'm sorry you had such a hard time.  

Mary

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ First Liver flush experience’ is closed to new replies.