Home Forums General Discussion Fillers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Linda L
    Participant

Most of us take many supplements. I will really appreciate if you tell me which fillers are to be avoided.
    Also it is difficult for me to order supplements because I cannot swallow big capsules/tablets. This problem concerns mainly women. I hope that one day the producers will be obliged to write down the measurements of the capsules. I hope also that one day someone will start their line titled “Small tablets”. It’s nice to have dreams, but it’s not a joke.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

eagle26
    Participant

Someone correct me if I am wrong. Lactose (dairy), soy , gluten and many more to be avoided. I think these are mainstream.

Also some good news for you. Fish oil and krill oil came with a new
    Capsule technology called licaps which are small pills includes liquid form oil. I do not know if there are supplements in this form.

You can easily calculate the amount of the fill from examining daily servings. I also think better to start at lower doses to anything you want to use.
    Cheers

Reactive Arthritis+ tachycardia+ prostatitis. 2015 till now. Just a short remission 4 months.
    NAC, vit e, krill oil, vit b 1000 mcg daily, vit d 2000 iu daily and quercetin 500 mg twice a day.

Linda L
    Participant

Thank you Eagle. I would like also to know about these nasty things they add to medications. I know that many of them are harmful.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.