Home Forums General Discussion Dr. Marshall explaining chronic illness

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mary77
    Participant

Hi, all…I just watched this video of Dr.Trevor Marshall explaining the chronic disease process. It is fascinating. I have followed his work for several years and feel he is far ahead of current medicine regarding chronic illness. If you choose to watch it, I recommend watching it to the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAwxzQCjXM4

It is interesting!

Mary

jmsmile
    Participant

It was interesting. Joann

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi;
    I just tried to see the video and got a reply that it is not available anymore.
    Lynne

mary77
    Participant

Lynne,
    I am not sure why you received a “not available”. I was able to access the video from the above link and also from a saved link. Sorry about that.

I find the most interesting info from Dr. Marshall to be his explanation of bacteria that cause autoimmune illness. He feels that there is a “pea soup” of bacteria in all of us through a lifetime of exposure. The significant bacteria (in illness) are the ones that parasitize the nucleated cells, or red blood cells. They compromise our VDR which is necessary for the innate immune system to function properly and kill the bacteria. He also feels it takes years to regain our health with a proper protocol, and that immunopathology (herxing) is unavoidable during this process.

Here is the link again…maybe give it another try??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAwxzQCjXM4

Hope that the link works this time.

Mary

A Friend
    Participant

@Lynne G./SD wrote:

Hi;
    I just tried to see the video and got a reply that it is not available anymore.
    Lynne

Lynne,
    Try copying and pasting the link into your search engine. It opened for me when I just tried that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.