Home Forums General Discussion doxy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eva Holloway
    Participant

I have been reading a lot of messages and I see that some people take doxy like every two weeks for a certain period of time. They are also on Minocin or some other antibiotic.

Do you take the Minocin with the doxy or do you have to stop the Mino and does it help a lot more than just taking Mino. I take Biaxin and Mino alternating days.

Just wondering what the different treatment is :??

Thank you,

Eva

Eva Holloway

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Eva,

Just noticed you hadn't had a reply to this post. Could be that those support forum users who do this protocol didn't see this post. Only a suggestion, but if you can locate these people again, a PM might be a good way to seek answers to this question.

I have some info somewhere on the different properties of the various tetracyclines, so if I can locate it, I'll post it. May take some time, though, as I will need to plow through lots of bookmarks and saved articles. 😉

Peace, Maz 

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Maz,

thank you for your help. 😀

I am trying to get over this sinus/cold/allergy problem. Just taking the Biaxin per doctor here in Houston, She thinks a couple of days will do it and then back to pulsing again. She seems very interested in the Road Back info so I will buy her two books, she always has taken care of me and my grandson who also tested positive for mycoplasma in 2003, so I think I could give her something to inform her more. She does have AS.

Regards,

Eva

Eva Holloway

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ doxy’ is closed to new replies.