Home Forums General Discussion Discussion Forum Announcement

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Forum Admin
    Keymaster

This is to let all subscribers know that the Spring edition of the Road Back eBulletin will shortly be arriving in your email in-boxes.

If you are a newcomer and would like to receive copies of these free quarterly e-newsletters, just go to the Road Back Foundation website and add your email in the box provided (about half way down on the right hand side of the main page).

http://www.roadback.org

Emails are not used for any other purpose than to send your copy of these quarterly e-newsletters and are kept entirely private. Quarterly editions include Road Back news and outreach, articles and research related to infectious causes for rheumatic diseases, a volunteer spotlight and a remission corner story.

In this edition, RBF is highlighting the service of Diana Wiedl, AP physician referral first-responder, and the remission story of Steve Stephens, who has made a remarkable recovery from scleroderma.

RBFV

Forum Admin
    Keymaster

For anyone who has recently joined the forum and missed out on signing up for their free quarterly RBF eBulletins, here is the direct link to read the Spring 10 edition:

https://www.roadback.org/emailblasts/ebulletin_spring10.html

RBFV

Kim
    Participant

Another outstanding edition of the newsletter! 🙂  Always a treasure trove of current and useful information that will benefit many.

A heartfelt thanks to the monumental effort that goes into each edition.

Take care…..kim

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

I second that! A really good read and packed with info. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Dan_M
    Participant

I would like to say “THANK YOU” to the person or persons who put together the newsletter. You do a GREAT job! Thank you so much. My family certainly appreciates it. It was also nice to read about Diana Wiedl. This is what I think the term “unsung hero” means. What a wonderful person to volunteer so much time and effort helping people find the doctors that can help them. THANK YOU!

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

Looking forward to it.  Please let us know when it is out so I will be sure and check my e-mail.

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

[user=2445]Jan Lucinda1[/user] wrote:

Looking forward to it.  Please let us know when it is out so I will be sure and check my e-mail.

Jan Lucinda, please read the first two posts in this thread. Either check your junk mail box, if you've already signed up for it, as this bulletin has already been sent out, or sign up for furture editions. The second post gives you a click on option to read this edition. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

[user=1465]Dan_M[/user] wrote:

I would like to say “THANK YOU” to the person or persons who put together the newsletter. You do a GREAT job! Thank you so much. My family certainly appreciates it. It was also nice to read about Diana Wiedl. This is what I think the term “unsung hero” means. What a wonderful person to volunteer so much time and effort helping people find the doctors that can help them. THANK YOU!

I agree, the job that Diana does to serve all that come to RBF for help in finding a doctor who will prescribe AP is amazing.
    The volume of inquires has increased significantly in the past year or so and Diana is there, day in and day out, weekends and holidays! She never takes a day off and never complains about the volume of inquiries. We are so thankful that she is on tbe team!

Cheryl

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘ Discussion Forum Announcement’ is closed to new replies.