Home Forums General Discussion Diflucan Newbie- Your feedback is welcome!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Woods1977
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update- I’m going to begin a course of Diflucan-I’m starting it today with my Doxy. I’m not doing too great right now, so I’m hoping that the Diflucan will help guide me back to the right direction.

For those of you who have used Diflucan, did you have any severe flaring? I read a few threads and noticed it seemed to help fairly fast? I REALLY don’t need to do anything that is going to cause me any additional flaring!

Krys
    Participant

Hi Woods,
    For me it was moderate herxing moving around the body in often unexpected places. I even had bone marrow pain. My then LLMD said it probably kills more than Candida. The herx was tolerable, did not last that long and then I did really good. I liked being on it!!!
    Hope it works well for you,
    Krys

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Woods;
    My doctor has had me on Diflucan for years to prevent gut issues and it has worked beautifully.I take one every 3rd day.The doc said to take it every day but every 3rd works fine for me and I hate to take anything that really is not needed.Having 3 month liver enzyme test is a must.No herx at all.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.