Home Forums General Discussion Desperation Medicine by Ritchie C Shoemaker MD

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    quilter
    Participant

I was just studying the rheumatic.org website and I ordered most of the books that were recommended from amazon.com.

For the last several years this doctor has been treating “neurotoxin-medicated illnesses – Chronic Lyme, Chronic Fatigue, Sick Building syndrome, Pfiesteria, and all the rest”. I skipped over most of it but I went to the chapter on Herxes and I think this is a book that would be well worth reading if you have any of these chronic diseases.

I found a wonderful website building tool, WordPress. It makes it so easy that almost everyone can make a nice website. I have wanted to make a website for a long time. My website is very basic but I’m hoping that it will lead some people to The Road Back. http://autoimmuneremission.wordpress.com

Maz, I hope you can conquer this “beast”!

With love, carol

Dancing feet are Happy feet!
    Nov 2007 Raynauds, Jan 2008 Carpal tunnel, Aug 2008 Rotator cuff, May 2008 MCTD, July 2013 H.Pylori, Aug 2015 Vaginal Atrophy
    Medications: Minocycline 100 mg MWF, Low Dose Naltrexone 4.5mg, Acidophilus 1-3 a day, Estradiol patch
    Vitamins etc.: Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin D-3 1000 IU a day, Aspirin 325 mg, Magnesium, B6, B12, Beta-carotene, Cranberry, Garlic, Multi Vitamin, and Glucosamine & Chondroitin with Boswellia & Manganese, & MSN, Grape Seed Complex, Meta

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Carol:

I gave your blog a quick read! Good info!

Cheryl

A Friend
    Participant

@quilter wrote:

I was just studying the rheumatic.org website and I ordered most of the books that were recommended from amazon.com.

For the last several years this doctor has been treating “neurotoxin-medicated illnesses – Chronic Lyme, Chronic Fatigue, Sick Building syndrome, Pfiesteria, and all the rest”. I skipped over most of it but I went to the chapter on Herxes and I think this is a book that would be well worth reading if you have any of these chronic diseases.

I found a wonderful website building tool, WordPress. It makes it so easy that almost everyone can make a nice website. I have wanted to make a website for a long time. My website is very basic but I’m hoping that it will lead some people to The Road Back. http://autoimmuneremission.wordpress.com

Maz, I hope you can conquer this “beast”!

With love, carol

Carol,

Saw your website. You did a nice job. Have been meaning to tell you so. Also, you may know this already, but there were numerous posts about Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker’s work on the board several years ago. A search in the search window at the top found many still there.

I already had Dr. RS’s book, as did some other leaders in our local group at the time. Dr. Shoemaker’s work/findings have showed up since then in other serious (exciting) research that had to do with turning around serious diseases, and several doctors/scientists published a book for doctors and one for patients, and used some of Dr. RS’s research. (I ordered the book for doctors, as it had specific protocols, and I was interested in knowing about these. )

Not long before I read Dr. Shoemaker’s work, was when many patients had first begun learning about how mold exposure, etc. in our home and office environment can trigger chronic illnesses — and reverse progress when in a recovering mode. As I studied Dr. RS’s book, that was when I realized what had happened to me when I moved there. It was the mold that knocked me back on my ear living in that apt. while building a home in the city where we had just moved. BUT, that was when I received my first labs indicating some type of immune/rheumatic diagnosis… misdiagnosed as RA/Rheumatoid Arthritis… but enabled me find Dr. Brown’s book at the book store.

If you are interested, a search above in the search window found a number of posts about Dr. Shoemaker’s research.

AF

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

Good information.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.