Home Forums General Discussion CREST Syndrome

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cmgreen57
    Participant

I would like to get in touch with someone who has been diagnosed with CREST syndrome and is seeing an AP doctor. I am currently in search of an AP in the Charlotte NC area and since my Internal Medicine doctor has no idea how to help me with my latest ailments, I thought I'd just better find me an AP doctor, like I had in Ohio, and see if he/she can help me with my breathing problems, which I feel is linked to my CREST.

Drop me a line here or at cmgreen57@yahoo.com. Love to hear from you!

Many blessings and have a great day!

Cindy  :roll-laugh:

Goodwife
    Participant

Hello,

If you do a web search for ACAM (American College for the Advancement of Medicine) there is a doc (his name escapes me) either in North or South Carolina who treats these types of illnesses with both oral and IV antibiotics.  I spoke with someone from his office a year or so ago, and they were very helpful in answering questions, etc.  Being from Pennsylvania, we ended up finding a local doc and not needing to make the trip.  Also, one of the volunteers from this site should be able to provide docs in  your area.  Good Luck

cmgreen57
    Participant

Oh thank you so much for your help!!!! I will checking out that website as soon as I finish this email…You are such a blessing. Surely you will receive many blessings in return.

The doctor I saw in Ohio was up in Parma – south of Cleveland. But since you were able to locate someone in PA I will not bother you with another doctor's name. But… hold onto my email just incase you find yourself in need of an AP doctor over in Ohio and I will pass along her name. I am at cmgreen57@yahoo.com

Take care and thank you so much!!

Cindy 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ CREST Syndrome’ is closed to new replies.