Home Forums General Discussion Celadrin for pain relief

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    PhilC
    Participant

I’ve been meaning to post a message about Celadrin for some time now. I’ve noticed that there has been almost zero mention of Celadrin on this forum, and that led me to suspect that many people may not be aware of this useful supplement.

Abstracts of two relevant research papers:
    1. Cetylated fatty acids improve knee function in patients with osteoarthritis.
    2. A cetylated fatty acid topical cream with menthol reduces pain and improves functional performance in individuals with arthritis.

The brands I have used are Doctor’s Best, Now Foods, and Swanson. I take one 350 mg capsule of Celadrin two or three times a day. I’ve read that some people have benefited greatly from taking Celadrin. I’ve noticed a small but significant improvement. That’s to be expected, though, since I have been almost completely pain free for many years now.

At one time I thought that the Celadrin probably wasn’t helping and a waste of money, so I cut back on the dose in order to taper off of it. Within a couple of days of doing so I noticed that I definitely felt more achy, so I bumped the dose back up and decided to continue taking it.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.