Home Forums General Discussion Book

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Linda L 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    leerobert
    Participant

Hi,
    Does anyone have any feedback on the book ‘Solving the Puzzling Problem of Arthritis by Pat Ganger and Carol Lange’ and do you know where I can find a copy? I would be willing to purchase the book for a reasonable price if anyone wants to sell it?

Clindamycin 1200 mg weekly; Turmeric supplement; probiotic; fish oil; vitamin D3. Minocycline therapy from 2015-2017. Gluten free and dairy free diet.

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Lee,

Unfortunately it went out of print a couple years ago. You might be able to buy a second hand copy somewhere, like on eBay’s used books site, but currently it’s being listed on some sites at extortionate cost! I have a copy but frequently reference it, otherwise I’d give it to you. The best book IMO is still Henry Scammell’s nook that includes The Road Back” by Dr Brown.

Severe, swift onset RA as a result of Lyme disease
    Current Meds: Biaxin (500mg BID), Tetracycline (500mg BID), Tirosint (88mcg), Liothyronine (10 mcg), Compounded Liposomal Artemisinin, LDN (3mg), Topical Progesterone,
    Current Supps: Curcumin, Bovine Colostrum, ALA. NAC, Milk Thistle, Super Liquid Folate/B12/B-Complex, Probiotics, Vit D3
    Supportive Measures: IV Myer's Cocktails, IV Glutathione, FIR Sauna, Gluten-free diet, Gym.

richie
    Participant

Ridiculous prices being asked for this book –Pat Ganger had scleroderma -If memory serves –one of the first presidents of the Road Back Foundation —-I read the book quite awhile back and actually threw it away -think it was soft cover –I found more value in

Henry Scammells Book -Scleroderma -The Therapy that can Save Your Life –I am told his book on arthritis is just as informative

Linda L
    Participant

There are two beautiful reviews of this book on Amazon. Maybe try an eBook? Top drawer or something like that?

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Oroxine, Mobic, LDN, supplements incl. milk thistle, NAC, vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.