Home Forums General Discussion Book

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    leerobert
    Participant

Hi,
    Does anyone have any feedback on the book ‘Solving the Puzzling Problem of Arthritis by Pat Ganger and Carol Lange’ and do you know where I can find a copy? I would be willing to purchase the book for a reasonable price if anyone wants to sell it?

RA diagnosis 2015 - positive anti-CCP. Currently Clarithromycin 500 mg daily; Turmeric supplement; probiotic; fish oil; vitamin D3; MSM. Minocycline therapy from 2015-2017 until developing sensitivities. Gluten free and dairy free diet. Severe dairy intolerance. Tested positive for M. pneumoniae igG

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Lee,

Unfortunately it went out of print a couple years ago. You might be able to buy a second hand copy somewhere, like on eBay’s used books site, but currently it’s being listed on some sites at extortionate cost! I have a copy but frequently reference it, otherwise I’d give it to you. The best book IMO is still Henry Scammell’s nook that includes The Road Back” by Dr Brown.

richie
    Participant

Ridiculous prices being asked for this book –Pat Ganger had scleroderma -If memory serves –one of the first presidents of the Road Back Foundation —-I read the book quite awhile back and actually threw it away -think it was soft cover –I found more value in

Henry Scammells Book -Scleroderma -The Therapy that can Save Your Life –I am told his book on arthritis is just as informative

Linda L
    Participant

There are two beautiful reviews of this book on Amazon. Maybe try an eBook? Top drawer or something like that?

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

leerobert
    Participant

Hi,

I am still in search of this book if anyone has an extra copy or willing to sell for a reasonable price. Thanks.

RA diagnosis 2015 - positive anti-CCP. Currently Clarithromycin 500 mg daily; Turmeric supplement; probiotic; fish oil; vitamin D3; MSM. Minocycline therapy from 2015-2017 until developing sensitivities. Gluten free and dairy free diet. Severe dairy intolerance. Tested positive for M. pneumoniae igG

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.