Home Forums General Discussion Bill and Melinda Gates!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jennhere
    Participant

Bill and Melinda Gates are giving away hundreds of millions of dollars to those working on new medical cures.  Google it.  The rules are limited and easy.  They just want new cures and help for sick folks found!!!!

Jenn

Changed Linda's name to Melinda;)

Jennhere
    Participant

Weird- you can edit someone else's post?  I totally messed up the name!  Anyway, I was thinking that guy who does MP should apply… HELLO!!!  Is he out here somewhere???

SusanSD
    Participant

Thanks Jenn for the news. I'll have to check into it.
    I recently completed a critique of Dr. Mayes' article “Minocycline is not effective in systemic sclerosis” and was absolutely shocked and mad at how such a study could be published in a peer-reviewed journal (Arthritis and Rheumatism). :angry:

Basically, my analysis of her data shows that the minocycline may have been effective after all – she just didn't want to see it. What made me mad was that doctors and scleroderma organizations were latching on to this article as “proof” that antibiotics don't work for SD. How can they live with themselves for letting patients worsen and die on other treatments?

Real scientists know that one study does not prove anything. However, who is going to fund an AP study after this one?

Jennhere
    Participant

[user=52]Susan(SD)[/user] wrote:

Real scientists know that one study does not prove anything. However, who is going to fund an AP study after this one?

Maybe the Gates' will!!!!  Go for it.  You have until the 31st to apply.  What's the harm?

Cubby
    Participant

SUSAN:  You need to get that article published.    I already talked to a mutual friend about your research.  If you need more info, e-mail me at cubbymikey@aol.com  Make sure to say you are from Roadback or your message will go in to my spam folder.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ Bill and Melinda Gates!!!!’ is closed to new replies.