Home Forums General Discussion BEYOND TIRED

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    emmaline
    Participant

I’m going to have to read it more carefully. Lymph is important. I have fatty tumors, lipomas that I believe are caused by the backup or build up of toxins. I eat beans every day as they bind to toxins in the duodenum and take them out of the body. ( fiber) Otherwise the toxins head back to the liver. If the liver is overloaded, it sends toxins to other areas of the body for storage, i e lipomas. At least this is my understanding. I will read your link soon, promise. And thank you AF.

Spiffy

AF, I enjoyed the whole approach website immensely. I will definitely spend more time there. Emmaline, I would want a CBC, RAFactor, sed rate, and c reactive protein when you can. Oh, and the anti ccp. I have company coming this week, but next Monday or Tuesday I am going in for a CBC and RA Factor check. This problem is definitely not for sissies. Too bad that I am a sissy!

DR4/DQ8 HLA, bio toxin illness
    Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes
    Positive RA factor was 71 in January 2015 down to 28 as of September 2016
    IGG food allergies wheat, egg, dairy
    supplements: C and D, probiotics, milk thistle, Turmeric, cod liver oil, methyl b 12 & folate, digestive enzymes, Moducare, chlorella, berberine, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM Lyme positive
    Minocycline 100 BID MWF

A Friend
    Participant

Emmaline,

Some of the things going on with the things described in this topic post may be helped by the information I found and posted under this other Topic: Worried, Ulcer and Polyps topic

If you read my reply and would like to discuss it on a more personal basis, feel free to send me a PM (private message). I really do feel the new enzyme information I’ve found and have been using is helping turn the tide in my IBS/gastro problems. And, I feel we MUST have the right enzymes in our gut system to help it work correctly, work more normally, and nourish our bodies/us.

AF

Spiffy

Just wanted to tell my numbers. My RA factor is up to 58. That is up over 15 points eight weeks ago. Supposedly my neutrophils and lymphocytes are back in line which is the good news. However, I will be able to review it better when I get a copy of the results instead of just asking over the phone. I know the RA factor can fluctuate on ap and that an increase can even be seen as a good sign. I feel a lot better than I did. So why do I feel like crying?

DR4/DQ8 HLA, bio toxin illness
    Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes
    Positive RA factor was 71 in January 2015 down to 28 as of September 2016
    IGG food allergies wheat, egg, dairy
    supplements: C and D, probiotics, milk thistle, Turmeric, cod liver oil, methyl b 12 & folate, digestive enzymes, Moducare, chlorella, berberine, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM Lyme positive
    Minocycline 100 BID MWF

Jeanies Girl
    Participant

I may be telling you something that you already know, but I read somewhere that depression is actually a part of the infection. I would suspect if that is so maybe the infection affects different hormone producing organs or perhaps blocks the transmission of hormones that would affect our sense of well-being. (Disclaimer: At this point, I know just enough to be dangerous. 😆 ) Ride the wave and hopefully you’ll feel better.

Jeanie’s Girl

DX: Bacterial (mycoplasm) infection
    AP: Began June 2015
    Clindomycin IV 900 mg-every 3 months for 5 days
    Minocycline 100 mg MWF am and pm
    Flagyl 500 mg 2 x day for 3 days in a row every month
    Symptoms: Since approximately 1997-Extreme fatigue, (Intermittent: muscle weakness, stiffness, brain fog, lack of stamina)
    Supplements: Vit. C 3000 mg, Vitamin D 5000 IU every other day and 10,000 on remaining days, Vitamin B complex, Fish Oil 1000 mg 2 x day

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.