Home Forums General Discussion Bacterial DNA found in joints of arthritis patients

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Maz 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PhilC
    Participant

I just found this very interesting research paper, and thought I’d pass it along:

Analysis of bacterial DNA in synovial tissue of Tunisian patients with reactive and undifferentiated arthritis by broad-range PCR, cloning and sequencing

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Maz
    Keymaster

Fascinating, eh? I’d read this study back in 2009 and felt quite disturbed that the field of rheumatology still hasn’t acknowledged infectious causes peepetuating ReA and UCTD …and likely all rheumatic diseases. It’s an important study, I reckon, and thx for bringing it back to light, Phil. I was thinking about it recently and trying to remember which European country:

http://www.roadback.org/forums/topic/reactive-arthritis/

Severe, swift onset RA as a result of Lyme disease
    Current Meds: Biaxin (500mg BID), Tetracycline (500mg BID), Tirosint (88mcg), Liothyronine (10 mcg), Compounded Liposomal Artemisinin, LDN (3mg), Topical Progesterone,
    Current Supps: Curcumin, Bovine Colostrum, ALA. NAC, Milk Thistle, Super Liquid Folate/B12/B-Complex, Probiotics, Vit D3
    Supportive Measures: IV Myer's Cocktails, IV Glutathione, FIR Sauna, Gluten-free diet, Gym.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.