Home Forums General Discussion back on Biaxin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eva Holloway
    Participant

After taking Biaxin for several years the doctor took me off it and had me try several other antibiotics. I was doing well with the Biaxin but she thought maybe something else would do better. so after several years not taking Biaxin I am back on it again. That was the first antibiotic I took and it was the one that helped me most right from the beginning. I started to have issues with the minocin lately, it was also a different brand ( does that make a difference).
    I hope this will clear up some of the problems that have started to come back slowly.
    Eva

Eva Holloway

mary77
    Participant

Eva,
    I find your story interesting. I have a bit of trouble with the tetracycline family of meds…though minocin is what did so much good for many years. I recently started biaxin…and am feeling benefits already. Maybe it is a good alternative for those of us who have problems with minocin!

I hope the biaxin works for you and that you are able to just stay on it and see improvementa.
    Mary

Eva Holloway
    Participant

when I started Biaxin in 2008 I was very sick and within 4-5 weeks I could see the difference. I hope getting back on it will stop this mess specialy with the psoriac arthritis
    Eva

Eva Holloway

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.