Home Forums General Discussion Att Prioris

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi there,
    A few years ago there was a fair bit of talk about enzymes.I think that RBF shut down your post because people might jump on the bandwagon without knowing what to buy and how to use them.A lot of us know about them and know they can help but you got to study a bit.I know they work because the Canadian gov. has banned Nattokinase here as the drug makers of blood thinners were losing mega bucks and twisted their arms.
    I did cure(I hope) my cat of a nasal tumour that had distorted his face ,was in terrible pain .We were ready to put him down as he had not been able to eat on his own fora few weeks.I used a combo AP and enzymes.It was cancerous.

prioris
    Participant

i didn’t realize canada banned nattokinase. well, it tells you how much they care about people’s health.

Codex was a preemptive measure to …
    minimize people’s access to natural cures
    artificially jack up the prices of supplements astronomically
    create a large government subsidy to keep the pharmaceuticals profitable
    their objective is to keep natural medicines out of the mainstream population if they can.

on the flip side …

the people and their families who are part of the new world orders organization structures have health problems also so they will need access to natural medicines. given the compartmentalization in their organizations, their will get damaged by the agendas also. the new world order works in apparent contradictions because of this, desire for total information control and other things. they can have agendas but those agendas can get somewhat muffled at times. i think people in their organizations are responsible for bringing awareness of many of the alternative cures. they still have to go along with some deathly agendas while they do it.

they will have to keep some way of access to these so how to do this. boosting up the cost makes it more difficult to access for the financially marginal people. people who have enough money can access anything. even though they make something illegal, they can allow access other ways. by just making it harder to access, it dissuades many people from trying it.

banning natural cures is complex. they really can’t ban hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. they can’t ban people from going on ketogenic diets. they can confuse people. they can create more obstacles. somewhere in the world they will allow access.

there are alternatives to nattokinase … it’s the fibrinolytic activity that is important so one has lumbrokinase, serrapeptase etc … the price may be higher though … if push comes to shove, we will have to get use to eating natto or those caterpillars.

we know codex will be transition in at some point. there will be a drive to give the pharmaceuticals more control of manufacturing supplements for the phoney reasons of “safety” and with that comes massive price increases and price fixing.

prioris
    Participant

Here a small snippet explaining the difference between US and Canada

For example, in the U.S. after a citizen rebellion against losing access to natural products, a law was passed called the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act, 1994. Under this law natural remedies were deemed to be safe. Therefore, the U.S. government is not allowed to remove a natural remedy from the market unless it has evidence that the remedy is harmful. Because natural remedies are presumed to be safe in the U.S., there is no need to seek government pre-approval in the form of a licence to sell them. The consequence for the U.S. consumer is that natural remedies are abundant and inexpensive.

In Canada, our government did the opposite and assumed that natural products are dangerous. Because NHPs are presumed to be dangerous, they are in effect all illegal. To become legal, a company has to convince Health Canada to grant a licence permitting sale.

prioris
    Participant

thanks for alerting me about breast cancer and aspirin. i didn’t know. while searching for that i came across this pancreatic cancer. imagine if they did that study using fibrinolytic enzymes.

i have not been to rheumatic.org. i have so many diseases to choose from. … lol

snippets …

Taking a low dose of aspirin every day may halve the risk of developing pancreatic cancer, according to one of the largest studies into the drug’s anti-cancer effects.

US researchers found that people who took low-dose aspirin regularly for several years

prioris
    Participant

the enzymes should be worth a shot for the cat

Serrapeptase digests (dissolves) non-living tissue, blood clots, cysts, and arterial plaque and inflammation in all forms.

Anonymous
    Participant

Thanks, Lynne, I think I’ve sorted this out. Computers and I don’t always see eye to eye 😯
    If this posts it means I’ve done it right this time!…….

Lynne, I love Sylvester’s story, it’s just amazing! I took my Baxter to the vet Saturday – his right hind leg was weak and he was clingy, looking for comfort. Just soft tissue damage, thank goodness, probably happened running after a house filled with children last weekend. ( 😆 just read how that sounded. He ran after the children, not the house!) I was worried about the possibility of Lyme and arthritis so C, the vet, tested Bax and it was negative. I’ve known C and his family since he was a little boy so Bax gets the royal treatment. C didn’t know about my illness and I brought him up to date which led to a long discussion about Autoimmune Disease and Lyme. Long story short, C has long believed in a connection between Lyme and AI Disease. His friend in vet school did a rotation on Plum Island off the eastern end of Long Island which led to another long discussion. Anyway, I went to C armed with info, inspired by your care of Sylvester, and left the office knowing that C would be on board and open to alternative treatments if Baxter gets ill.

C talked about human Lyme research and treatment furthering his knowledge of the disease and how to treat his animal patients. If only allopathic doctors with human patients were so open to learning and alternative treatments! But the two doctors found through RB have changed my life, saved my life. The info I learn here and elsewhere is filtered through these doctors. There’s so much to learn, so much great advice and information but, as my first RB doc reminded me, I am ill and fragile. It’s tempting to order and try the different supplements that have helped others but I risk making a mess of things. I’m in the first stage of recovery and the balance is so delicate. The more I learn, the more I realize how inadequate my background and education is in the face of such a complex systemic disease. I think most of us here at RB have an AP doctor and I feel so bad for those haven’t found RB and are dealing with these issues on their own. They’re like Sylvesters without a Lynne 🙁

A Friend
    Participant

@Lynne G./SD wrote:

Hi Prioris;
    Did you hear the news today about breast cancer.This info is coming from the U.S and the U.K.
    After a decade of observation there are doctors who see that people who have to take daily asperin seem to prevent breast cancer.For years these doctors have been trying to get pharmaceutical companies to fund research but none will do it.They can’t afford it as it costs millions but a charity organization in the U.K is trying to do something about it……..
    .Please excuse my spelling,no time to go find my dictionaries.l
    Cat number 2 with cyst on neck….gone down 30% so far……

On 6/24/2014 10:36 PM, Lynne and Santos wrote:
    > April 11 I brought Sylvester to my vet kind of suspecting he had a cyst or tumour in a sinus cavity,left side.Swelling was getting bad and his nose would bleed on that side.She said she has seen many tumours and thought it may well be that.She also told me they are very high for cancer and that any treatment would be paliative and I would have to put him down in a month or two.She gave him a shot of Convenia antibiotic and Metacam for pain and swelling.By mid week we could see that the anti inflamatory did nothing.His nose was bleeding more and he had trouble breathing through the left nostril.

[Lynne… I read all you wrote about treatment of your cat, Sylvester, and beginning treatment of your 2nd cat. It touched my heart. I grew up having had two dogs. In early marriage we adopted a cat one night when it was freezing in town, and had two cats after that which we had for many years. The first cat we adopted, we also named Sylvester. He was a piece of work… and we had a mutual admiration going on between him, me, and my spouse. The last one was after we had children. Lots of good stories there. He didn’t know he was a cat! He thought he was a person!

Thanks for posting the treatment story about your cats. Our hearts need to be open to the suffering of all life, as yours and your husband’s are.

Big hug,
    AF

PS Your story happily continues: >

June 29 Our boy is now pain free,the lump is no bigger than a big pimple.Seems to have no pain and is now acting like a 2 year old,not 13 for sure.Nose is not leaking for a few days.All seems normal.He has long hair that is finally beginning to look good as it was so stained with blood and curcumin.Good thing that he likes to be washed and brushed.
    I am totally stunned at how fast he progressed.I had very little hope that he would live.
    > I have an other cat that has a cyst on the outside of her neck.When we found her it was the size of a penny but today it resembles the wattle on a turkey,about 1.5 inches long so I am going to try enzymes on her.
    >
    >
    > No virus found in this message.
    > Checked by AVG – http://www.avg.com
    > Version: 2014.0.4592 / Virus Database: 3972/7738 – Release Date: 06/24/14

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.