Home Forums General Discussion Article on inflammation & cancer connection

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tiff
    Participant

Very interesting.  But what I can't believe is there is not a single reference to autoimmune disease or arthritis in the whole thing.

http://www.curetoday.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/article.show/id/2/article_id/1233

A Friend
    Participant

Tiff,
    I know your feeling about the lack of “awareness” or knowledge, or whatever in articles such as you posted. 

The following links may make you feel better… the first link is to a well-known rheumatologist who treats with AP.  His graphs of infections and the things they cause, I've never seen on another AP physician's site.  Some of the other links below after his, give more information about cancer and link it to a cause (fungus overgrowth) when our immune systems are not able to keep us healthy:

[Copied/pasted from my sent file/AF]

Dr. F in Ca, his web site: http://www.thearthritiscenter.com  

Index of Conditions Discussed:  http://www.thearthritiscenter.com/arthritis_info.htm
    See Infections and Rheumatic Diseases, and under this heading, click on “Fungal Infections.” 
    Under this, see Figure 6:  “Fungi Associated with Joint & Bone Lesions.” 
    [This area of knowledge about fungal infections in patients' diagnoses seems to have been neglected to the detriment of many.]

Dr. F on nutrition:  http://www.thearthritiscenter.com/nutrition.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fw: Cancer and Fungus links, including excerpt about statins were once called “antifungal” drugs

<span style="font-size:2]

“The day I wrote this, a young lady phoned into my syndicated radio talk show. Her three-year-old daughter was diagnosed last year with leukemia. She believes antifungal drugs and natural immune system therapy has been responsible for saving her daughter's life. She is now telling others with cancer about her daughter's case. After hearing her story, a friend of hers with bone cancer asked her doctor for a prescriptive antifungal drug. To her delight, this medication, meant to eradicate fungus, was also eradicating her cancer. She dared not share this with her physician, telling him only that the antifungal medication was for a “yeast” infection. When she could no longer get the antifungal medication, the cancer immediately grew back. Her physician contended that a few antifungal pills surely should have cured her yeast infection. It is my contention, however, that the reason this medication worked was because she did have a yeast infection? not a vaginal infection for which this medication was prescribed, but a fungal infection of the bone that may have been mimicking bone cancer. These are well documented in scientific literature. “

Doug Kaufman March 2008 Newsletter…excerpt from:

“Excuse my sarcasm, but sensational headlines like these get sensational drug sales results and that upsets me. Had you or I gotten a 3.8% on a biology test result, do you think the professors would offer us accolades? Let me just cut to the chase for all of us KNOW THIS subscribers: We?ve known for 10 years that before statin drugs ever reduced blood cholesterol levels, these drugs were not called statins?they were called ?antifungal? drugs. Yes, many years ago when drug companies were trying to quickly develop new antifungal drugs, they noticed that the one commonality existed in these drugs over and above their ability to reduce the fungal load; they showed a quick reduction in serum cholesterol in patients who took them! As my friend Guy Evans says so well, ?now you know? that blood stream fungal conditions contribute to this seemingly high cholesterol epidemic we see in America today.”

“Trust is so important when it comes to your health, but who do we trust today? Anyone for some very, very safe garlic? BON APPETITE!”

[/size]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ Article on inflammation & cancer connection’ is closed to new replies.