Home Forums General Discussion AP Doctors in Europe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Hello to our European Friends:

If you have recently requested a listing of doctors who may use the Antibiotic Protocol to treat rheumatic disease in a European country, you may have learned that we have few if any doctors listed in you area of Europe.  I think we have only two in England now, and none in other European countries.  I received a telephone call from a woman in France asking for the listing, as  well, we have had two different people post to request a doctor in Europe. 

I have a call in to an organization called ACAM (http://www.acam.org).  ACAM maintains a listing of doctors in the US, but they also have some doctors listed internationally, but I have not figured out how to search by country, just Zip Code, and I don't know the European Zip Codes.  This listing may be a place to start to try to find a doctor who is open to helping you with the AP.  More of a place to start fishing.  You can read on the list if the doctor offers Chelation Therapy, that might be a lead that they would consider IV AP along with the Oral.

The other alternative for those of you in Europe would be to compile some information and to convince your family general practitioner to prescribe the protocol.  If your doctor is willing to do this and wants feedback from one of the experienced AP doctors in the US, that is available, just send us an email and we can give you the contact information for the physicians who are RBF's Medical Advisor's.

It may not be easy, but most feel that this treatment is well work the work to find a doctor who will help you with AP.

Cheryl Ferguson — Road Back Foundation Volunteer

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘ AP Doctors in Europe’ is closed to new replies.