Home Forums General Discussion Has anyone successfully used AP to treat chlamydia-induced ReA?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    bsliu17
    Participant

Hi all,

First time posting here. Recently I’ve been diagnosed with chlamydia-induced reactive arthritis, and I would like to know if anyone has any success with AP, specifically Dr Carter’s experiment (rifampin + Azithromycin)

Long story short, around 9/2017 I started noticing that my right ring finger was swollen, and 2 weeks later my right knee swelled up to a size of a balloon and I was in incredible pain. I went to hospital thinking that this is due to a work out injury, and the temp doctor (or nurse) said it was a torn meniscus, gave me knee immobolizor and crutches. Long story short, i went thru hoops of doctors all thinking that I have a badly injured knee (i also developed a blood clot and was on warfarin). Finally, after 2 month, i was sent to a rheumatologist and he diagnosed me for reactive arthritis and I also got tested positive for chlamydia, which the hospital prescribed me a doze of Azithromycin.

I’ve been doing a lot of research on chlamydia-induced reactive arthritis but there doesn’t seem to be a lot of material on the net. Perhaps it is a rare disease. In any case, I discovered Dr John Carter’s experiments and am intrigued to see if his combo antibiotic treatment of rifampin and azithromycin can eliminate the source of my arthritis which is chlamydia in my joints.

Please let me know if anyone has experience with this treatment.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.