Home Forums General Discussion Anyone here from the UK ?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    sandrabonfield
    Participant

That is Great. I see the Doctor on Monday. I started 100mg Mino x2 daily, so maybe I started too high? I have had some incredible days, back to the real me before diagnosis. I have also had some terrible pain.Either for a day or staring in the evening. I am very excited. I am on humira also. Have been for over a year. I was started on plaquinil but had side effects.

Cant wait till Monday. Is the doctor experienced at this protocol?? My gp is brilliant but I see him privately.x

sandrabonfield
    Participant

That is Great. I see the Doctor on Monday. I started 100mg Mino x2 daily, so maybe I started too high? I have had some incredible days, back to the real me before diagnosis. I have also had some terrible pain.Either for a day or staring in the evening. I am very excited. I am on humira also. Have been for over a year. I was started on plaquinil but had side effects.

Cant wait till Monday. Is the doctor experienced at this protocol?? My gp is brilliant but I see him privately.x

lemons
    Participant

Are you still going to go to the Hertfordshire clinic? My dosage of 100mg Minocin seems to be the suggested amount, your dosage does sound a bit a high to start off with.

sandrabonfield
    Participant

No I am going to your Doctor in Bansted.I have been on this dose for nearly a month. Maybe he will change it?

lemons
    Participant

@sandrabonfield wrote:

No I am going to your Doctor in Bansted.I have been on this dose for nearly a month. Maybe he will change it?

He may change it, I don’t know. He knows all about the Road back, and when he wrote to my gp informing him of what blood tests were needed he said I was on the Thomas Mc Pherson Brown antibiotic protocol. My idiot of a GP who has the personality of an android, no doubt would be clueless to what this is anyway! I hope it all goes well, he is really nice and told me he is taking over that clinic, he has quite a few over the country. x

sandrabonfield
    Participant

Ok that is great news. I will let you know what happens after my appointment. Thank you for all your help.
    sandra

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.