Home Forums General Discussion Anyone have shortness of breath?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    worldofme
    Participant

Anyone here has shortness of breath that comes and goes?

Not sure if its my over weight or what but it sucks.

Its random and deep relaxation does help.

My chest x ray, ultra sound, heart size, heart stress test, Holter monitor all normal.

Rehum says no clue.

Any suggestions?

whaleharbor
    Keymaster

I have no clue either but I wonder if it’s worth seeing a pulmonologist (lung doctor)? Otherwise could it be anxiety?

Minocycline 100mg every other day with food...lots of food: Zydus brand. Celecoxib 200mg twice per day: Greenstone brand.

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

I’m not sure anyone is going to be able to help you with this as there are a wide variety of causes. You could read up on some possible causes here shortness of breath

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

lemons
    Participant

I experienced shortness of breath when I was first diagnosed. It was because I was severely anemic at the time.

eagle26
    Participant

Do you use a drug regularly or a supplement? some sort of drugs especially nsaids are capable of doing shortness of breath and many other issues …

Reactive Arthritis+ tachycardia+ prostatitis. 2015 till now. Just a short remission 4 months.
    NAC, vit e, krill oil, vit b 1000 mcg daily, vit d 2000 iu daily and quercetin 500 mg twice a day.

eagle26
    Participant

Do you use a drug or a supplement regularly? Some sort of drugs nsaids may be capable of doing shotness of breath and many more…

Reactive Arthritis+ tachycardia+ prostatitis. 2015 till now. Just a short remission 4 months.
    NAC, vit e, krill oil, vit b 1000 mcg daily, vit d 2000 iu daily and quercetin 500 mg twice a day.

Linda L
    Participant

For sure medications and supplements can cause shortness of breath. Also I have read an article and the author claims that shortness of breath can happen if your stomach is low in acid. If you want take apple cider before meals for 2-3 days and see if there is any difference. People use it also for acid reflux but that article was about low acidity.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.