Home Forums General Discussion alternative therapies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SJJ
    Participant

Hi everyone, I know i’ve asked about supplements already but I was also wondering what other therapies you guys found helpful. eg. sauna, IVs (can be supplements as well), acupuncture etc. thanks

jasregadoo

I have tried acupuncture and it did not help me. I went 5 or 6 times, and I felt better once (my second session) for a couple of hours, but that was it. I do know that acupuncture helps some people.

I have also found good relief from a hot tub, but just while I’m in it. Can’t stay in it all day.

I think the most relief I have gotten (outside of prednisone for awhile) is from slowly recovering, with the antibiotics. But it’s slow improvement.

Misty
    Participant

Adrenal fatigue, imbalance in the corisol-adrenalin axis is often part of a chronic inflammatory disease, if I have understood it correctly. The fatigue and the brain fog made my life miserable and copeing with joint pain even more difficult. While waiting to get my AP organized I started with the AIP diet.After 3 months my enegy was back and brain fog gone. This experience has been shared by many others even many that have been on AP for a long time and still suffering from fatigue. Adressing the adrenal fatigue with diet, calming the gut and also feeding the mithocondria with energy seems to really make a difference in supporting the immunesystem.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.