Home Forums General Discussion Aloe Vera juice for the stomach

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

A friend said aloe vera juice was good to protect the stomach.  Anyone else tried this?

amyid
    Participant

I tried a remedy from the health food store with aloe juice in it. It did soothe my stomach. However, I later found out I had gallbladder issues and that had caused a lot of my stomach ills. Once I had it removed, I have felt so much better. So, I haven't taken it much since then. It did seem to help when I did take it though!

DX Rheumatoid Arthritis- 3/2008, Began AP 8/2008-continued various forms of AP through present. It's long and complicated- have a question re: my protocol, just ask 🙂

mschmidt
    Participant

Hi there,

I used aloe vera juice in the very beginning of my SD symptoms to help with stomach discomfort and constipation.  I had great results with it, and would drink between 8-12 ounces/day.  I haven't had to use it in about a year but, I had good results when i did use it.  There are lots of articles out there about it, and I've included some links below for you go to.

www.aloelife.com/aloeverapages/aloedigestive.html

altmedicine.about.com/od/therapiesfrometol/a/heartburn.htm

Maria

JBJBJB
    Participant

My Lyme doctor told me to add this Aloe Vera juice in my diet. So I did. I drink 4-8 oz a day. I get my AV from Trader Joe's.

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

Thank you all for your comments and the information.  Much appreciated.  I think I will give it a try.:roll-laugh:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ Aloe Vera juice for the stomach’ is closed to new replies.