Home Forums General Discussion Activation Email Problems?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Admin

Support will be thin around the new site for a while until we get all of the structure in place. Some of you have posted on the old site that you couldn't get your activation email. I have manually activated about 6 accounts so check to see if yours is working now.

If you don't get an activation email, please check your spam filters. If you still can't get in then for this 3 day weekend please post about it with your new user name in the old bulletin board. I can manually activate your account. I could manually activate all of the unactivated accounts but I am worried that I will let Suzy Spam through the door, so we will do these one at a time for now.

In a few days we will have an admin email address for help.

Admin

After Laretta's post on the old BB, I looked under the hood and found about 5 more accounts including hers that were registered but not yet activated. Most of these are probably losing their activation email in a spam filter, or perhaps from a mispelling when they entered their email address. Then again it is the internet and Lord only knows what happens out there.

All these members are now activated via steam methods.  Hmmm. I can use this head/wall banging thing for this::angry::headbang::angry:

Admin;)

Anonymous
    Participant

:roll-laugh: Hi,

Thanks for manually registering me.  Most appreciated.  The board looks great.  Good work everyone!  Lorraine

Anonymous
    Participant

I just found out why I didn't receive an activation email.  I spelled my email name wrong! DOH……………..Lorraine

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ Activation Email Problems?’ is closed to new replies.