Home Forums General Discussion A small victory for AP

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Cathlo
    Participant

Hi Lemons,

Really fantastic to read your post. I am new here… RA symptoms started five months ago. I have just started seeing Dr E – i’m on the food intolerance diet – and the stool test has revealed 2 parasites – so now treating those, so not on minocin yet. I would be really interested to know if you continued a strict heathly/food intolerance diet while taking the minocin. … if you are still on it now?

BTW, i initially saw a rheumy who just said we wait for my symptoms to get worse, and then we start the drugs. He wasn’t interested in the fact that i said my symptoms of feeling unwell (a year of diarrhea) all kicked off after a organised swim in Thames, where more than 50% of people were sick afterwards – ie, there was sewage in water). If i’d stayed with him, i would forever have parasites making me sick. He is a very renowned rhuemy – but his attitude was appalling.

2013 Poor gut & low white blood cells. Jan 2014 RA symptoms. Diet - no gluten/dairy/nightshades/sugar. Started AP in Oct 2014. On Mino MTWTF. RA improved but still there. Many supplements.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.