Home Forums General Discussion "A Plague of Ignorance Regarding The Ignorance of a Plague"

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maz
    Keymaster

Here is an article entitled, “A Plague of Ignorance Regarding The Ignorance of a Plague,” authored by Dr Scott Taylor. I've read a lot of Lyme articles, but this has to be one of the best to date. Even references The Road Back! 😉  There is also a lot of information related to the Marshall Protocol and the rationale for using benicar and low dose AP that some may find helpful.

http://www.autoimmunityresearch.org/lyme-disease/

AF – I think you'll find much of what it discusses very interesting in light of neurotoxins, the need for detoxification and the use of glutathione.

Even if Lyme Disease is not a consideration, this article offers much insight and well worth the long, but very informative read.

Peace, Maz

Michele
    Participant

Maz,

Thanks so much for all the links on Lyme. I am very interested in all of them. I still fall between the cracks on a dx. (Lumpers wouldn't worry, but I guess deep down I'm a splitter.)

What amazes me is that my Igenex test did have a band positive for lyme after all the abx I've taken. Of course, 1 band makes it indeterminate by Igenex standards and negative by the CDC, so my PCP passes it off as negative. The VA doc mentioned in the news broadcast you mentioned is someone I'm going to check in on again. Even though I'm starting MP, it does make a difference to me whether or not I have Lyme or RA. It was interesting to me that Lyme doesn't have an elavated ESR. While I have a positive RF, my ESR has always been okay. Though, like you, I may have both. I'm so glad to see you post how you are doing 90 % better!!! That's so great! You've had such a long journey and to be on the recovered side of the road is a major milestone! Thanks for cheering the rest of us along!!! You truly are aMAZing!

This article is nice to see acknowledge the significance of MP, though, he advocates other medicines that Marshall would not advocate. It's going to get interesting as Marshall's breakthrough gets sifted through medical minds.

Take care,
    Michele

Maz
    Keymaster

Michelle, so glad you found this thread and had a read of the article…you kept coming to mind as I was reading it and hoped you'd see it and it might resonate. 😉 

I'm sort of on the fence with lumping and splitting, because while rheumatoid disease responds to the cyclines, there are some instances where additional coinfections do need something else and to be able to identify these may make the difference between getting well or not.

I was so happy to hear your 'voice' in this post! Haven't seen you on here for awhile (since beginning your new pain med?) and I was wondering how you were getting on.  I was thinking of giving you a call a week or so ago and found I'd misplaced your phone number.  :doh:  Well, just know I'm still rooting for you and that my fingers and toes are duly crossed and just hoping you're finally turning a corner!!!!!! 

You're in my thoughts…

Peace, Maz  

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ "A Plague of Ignorance Regarding The Ignorance of a Plague"’ is closed to new replies.