35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide to treat RA

Moderators: Maz, Cheryl F, lynnie_sydney, RBFV

35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide to treat RA

Postby danho » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:43 am

Good morning All,

Wish you all have a great health and happiness. I just read this article from Dr. Merola’s website and an user has experienced using 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide to treat RA. Here is what he is saying:

“Twenty-eight years ago, I had crippling rheumatoid arthritis, locking up my joints from my shoulder down to my fingers on my right side, and then began moving laterally across my body. The pain was horrible, feeling as if someone had driven a knife into my elbow and was twisting it constantly. I had not slept for nearly three months, causing me to be somewhat insane! I had no way to write, type on the computer, turn door knobs or do anything with my right arm other than let it hang lifeless at my side.

One day, my parents got a call from a "health nut" friend out in California who was asking about everyone, and when I came to me, they said that I had really bad arthritis. His response was, "Ooh yeah, I HAD that one time...took about a month to get rid of it, but it hasn't been back. I'll send Steven some Hydrogen Peroxide." Within 3 days I had a pint of 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide. I began taking DROPS of this strong solution in 12 ounces of juice every day, starting at one drop the first day, two drops the second day, three the third day, and so on. Long story short, the first day I was sleeping like a baby! Before the end of the week, I was OUT OF PAIN--TOTALLY! Within three weeks I had full range of motion in all affected joints---and NO PAIN! This was just a miracle to me! This condition HAS NOT RETURNED in any joint in my body in the past twenty-eight years!! I began giving this miracle fix away to friends and neighbors that had it worse than my situation--in ALL joints in their body--and some took two hours getting out of bed in the morning---screaming and yelling because of the horrible pain! Well, same chronology applied---withing three or four weeks it was all over!! No pain and full range of motion in all joints! Bingo!
I started buying 55 gallon drums of the 35% and selling it in 16 oz bottles. I discovered that you didn't have to DRINK the drops---just dilute the 35% down to 3% (12:1 dilution) and SPRAY IT ON FRESHLY-CLEANED AND RINSED SKIN..

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... ritis.aspx
danho

Re: 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide to treat RA

Postby Suzanne » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:06 am

I noticed my daughter walking funny after dance class, so I offered her an epsom salt soak and then poured HP over the joint. When she put her foot back in the tub, a perfect ring of bubbles formed around the joint. It was amazing. I took a picture.

I have shown this picture to many friends, whose immediate reactions are, "She has an infection!"

To the pharmacist: Never seen anything like it.

To the ped opth: "She's special."

To the ped rheum: "So we'll see if we can recreate this, okay?" Okay! But it never happened or was mentioned again. I guess he wanted to see if I had faked it somehow?

To the podiatrist: All skin bubbles from HP because it has germs on it (not according to google!) and it just made a ring because it poured off the middle part. (Will be our last visit to a podiatrist unless we have an ingrown toenail.)

To the derm: "Don't put hydrogen peroxide on her skin" and "Stop experimenting".

I haven't done it again, even prior to the derm handing out his orders. But I'm going to find someone who will explain what it means in relation to her disease.
Suzanne - mom of 11 yr. old daughter w/poly JIA; dx 4/05; AP 8/06; current meds 250 mg Zithromax M and F.
Suzanne

Postby danho » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:11 pm

Amazon is selling this product, and there are a few positive comments from customers as well.

http://www.amazon.com/35-Food-Grade-Hyd ... escendingc
danho

Postby laurawm » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:30 pm

Having read this and realizing my husband had already purchased some 35% food grade Hydrogen Peroxide last fall (before my RA dx) that was sitting in our fridge, I decided to give 3 drops in 6oz. of water a try (looked up common beginner dosage). Within three minutes I began deeply coughing up phlegm, lasting in total about an hour. I believe I have had some lung involvement in my RA, as most of my Herxing seems to involve spells of deep coughing and I had a deep, seemingly medically inexplicable (went to the doc many, many times over it, x-rays etc.), cough for many years prior to my RA diagnosis. It seems the H2O2 hit this and I am now having some extra joint pains as well.

This stuff is no joke! I'll keep trying it and post an update after a few weeks. From what I read, it is important to only use the food grade hydrogen peroxide and always dilute.
RA dx 2011, ABX 2012-13
Current: raw kefir, colostrum, whey, essential oils, MSM, heavy metal chelation, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, no sugar/pasteurized dairy/gluten/soy, adult stem cell treatment spring 2013, low dose naltrexone
laurawm

Postby jaminhealth » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:40 pm

There is a lot of info out there on 35% food grade H202.

I had a friend years ago who said he would never get cancer...he was a dancing fool at 75....

I've done this off and on and have a bottle in the refrig....may start again slowly.....
OA (spinal stenosis, spondylothesis), Mild FM, CMP
Grapeseed Extract, Vit D3, Armour Thyroid, Low Dose Melatonin, MSM, lots of other supps too.
jaminhealth

Postby Rosemary Perth Aust. » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:05 pm

Found the information on the rheumatic org website - Dr. Stuart Weg's anti pain management Protocol and felt if they suggested it it must be o.k. and although I hate the stuff it is helping me detox and actually is gradually relieving the chronic pain I have had for years. I am up to 23 drops twice a day. Cannot fit the third lot in unfortunately however this is probably enough twice a day for me. I looked up more info on the net about it as well. Certainly works I am going to spray it on also. just haven't got around to it. The baths are really difficult with our water shortage. I feel I should not waste the water as much as I love them.
Would love to get off my oxy-contin. so will persevere. Yes they say you will never have cancer if you if you keep the body alkaline.
Must be food grade H202 though to ingest. You can buy fauldings 3% in the supermarket which is wonderful for external use. I actually purchased mine in Aust. from Health solution technologies just to be sure it was o.k. they also provided a bottle and dropper. Yes Laura it is supposed to help anyone who smokes who develope lung disease. Actually was surprised no one had mentioned it on our site before. It was the detox bit I wanted as well as the pain relief. The fact that we cannot get the IV push. seemed like the only way for me to go & glad I did.
Rosemary.H, 22yrs undiagnosed chronic Lyme, 30 yrs. diag. CFIDS. Poly-rheum, Alky./Spon, R/A, USA diag. 1998 Lyme, Raynaud's, MCTD . A/P 14 years, - at present, - Cephalosporin, doxycycline , amoxillin, Zithromax. Diflucan , DHEA. sublingual B12 - 2/times daily, Vit/minerals. numerous supps. probiotics, stabilized oxygen (whatever it takes.).
Rosemary Perth Aust.

Postby jaminhealth » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:55 pm

Well, I just started back on 35% FG H202...l started with 1 drop in 1/3 glass water and 1/4 glass juice combined...I will do this for
the first week, then up 2 drops 2nd week, etc.....
OA (spinal stenosis, spondylothesis), Mild FM, CMP
Grapeseed Extract, Vit D3, Armour Thyroid, Low Dose Melatonin, MSM, lots of other supps too.
jaminhealth

Postby matv » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:47 pm

What's the difference between food grade 35% and the stuff I can get at shoppers drug mart?

Forgive me but this all seems suspect. I was talking with torontogirl and linked her to this article I found:

http://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/shortt.html

Forgive me for finding this all fishy. I can remember using hydrogen peroxide to whiten my teeth with a toothbrush and going so far as to using it as a rinse but after it usually made my gums white and made my gums sensitive. That and most doctors I've read about all say it's a very bad idea to ingest it, let alone apply it directly to skin, unless using it to clean wounds and what not. As rheumatic and or Lyme sufferers we can sometimes seem desperate. but has it come to this?

Please disprove me, I just find this all subject to some concern.
Diagnosed as Reactive Arthritis 01/03/12 (currently suspect MCTD, possibly Lyme)

Currently taking:
Nothing at the moment.

Supplements:
Calcium Mag, Multi-vitamins, Omega 3's, B12 1000iu, Black Currant (GLA 500mg) extract 2xbid, NAC 500mg BID, coq10 x1, probiotics, melatonin.
matv

Postby Rosemary Perth Aust. » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:12 am

Anyone tell me how long the peroxide lasts in the water for spraying on your body? Is it only an hour or will what you don't use keep for later in the day? many thanks.
Rosemary.H, 22yrs undiagnosed chronic Lyme, 30 yrs. diag. CFIDS. Poly-rheum, Alky./Spon, R/A, USA diag. 1998 Lyme, Raynaud's, MCTD . A/P 14 years, - at present, - Cephalosporin, doxycycline , amoxillin, Zithromax. Diflucan , DHEA. sublingual B12 - 2/times daily, Vit/minerals. numerous supps. probiotics, stabilized oxygen (whatever it takes.).
Rosemary Perth Aust.

Postby Suzanne » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:08 am

matv wrote:That and most doctors I've read about all say it's a very bad idea to ingest it, let alone apply it directly to skin, unless using it to clean wounds and what not.

I wouldn't let my daughter ingest it, and I'm not sure I would ingest it, either. However, it has long been used to clean wounds, which causes the 'fizzing' reaction when the HP reacts with the catalase in your blood.

I really want to know why it fizzes on my daughter's skin! It seems like you would want to fizz it on out of there. And I don't leave it on her skin - she soaked, then we poured some HP on, waited a second, then she put her foot back in the warm salt water.

Of all the medical professionals I asked about it, only the derm said not to do it. (He also said he had never heard of doing it.) He said the HP was not getting to her joint and to stop experimenting.

I don't think it got all the way to her joint, but I can believe the warm water opens her pores and it gets in more. Something happened there to make it bubble in a perfect ring. Something different is going on in that area of her foot.
Suzanne - mom of 11 yr. old daughter w/poly JIA; dx 4/05; AP 8/06; current meds 250 mg Zithromax M and F.
Suzanne

Next

Return to General Discussion